Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy 2012: Top recipes of 2011


 Wishing one and all a happy, safe and healthy new year. Can you believe it will be 2012 in a few short hours?!?

One of my resolutions to get back into the kitchen and start posting again. I am easily distracted by my little sunshine. :)

Until then, here are my favorite recipes from 2011:
1. Roasted Cauliflower with Parsley
2. Fried Goat Cheese (I had forgotten about that, mmmm)
3. Wheatberry Salad (This is a regular lunch for us)
4. Sichuan Beef Stew
5. Kale Bagna Cauda (From my favorite Chef!)
6. Whole Grain Risotto (Loving grains this year)
7. Musubi
8. Raw Zucchini Salad
9. Roasted Pumpkin and Saffron Soup
10. Beet Tabouli Salad (Another great lunch recipe)
11. Kao Man Gia (Thai Chicken and Rice)


Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year!!! Oh yes, the fried goat cheese. That sounds especially delicious right about now:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Love the recipes!

    ReplyDelete