Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 7: The library

If you thought I liked food you should see me devour books.

I will read practically anything I can get my hands on. No matter how tired I am at the end of the day I always make time to read a few pages. Because I always need a book on my bedside table I love my local library.
I would be broke if I tried to buy all the books I need to enjoy my fill of literature!

I am so grateful for the library!

Curling up with a good book and a pug at 5 months

(And our weekly visits are helping to shape our mini-reader! We try out books for a few weeks to see if he likes them enough to add to our library. Levi loves the local book babies events, the librarian reads books and sings songs. )

10 months and loves his books!
What are some of your favorite books, I would love to add them to my list.
What are you thankful for today?

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6

1 comment: