Monday, May 20, 2013

Sooper Cooking Camp 2013

I am a little late in announcing the details this year - but Sooper Cooking Camp 2013 is ready to roll.

Do you have students age 4th - 12th who are interested in learning to cook from scratch?
Do you want your student to come up full of delicious food and great ideas? 

I am a teacher who also loves to cook. I love combining my two loves into a fun camp experience. I focus on basic skills that transfer to cooking any kind of food, in addition to letting kids explore flavor combinations. I am all for having students use some creativity to build on a basic recipe.

The camp runs from 9am - 1pm. We cook in the morning and then sit down to a family-style meal. If time we also get a little walk and fresh air. Before heading home we clean up the kitchen and prepare our space for the next day.

See all the information and how to registrar here.

I am also planning some smaller cooking classes in my home though-out the summer. More information to follow.


No comments:

Post a Comment