Thursday, October 29, 2009

Stumped For Dinner Ideas?


The internet is stock-full of lovely recipes. Here are a few of my go-to recipes that I have already repeated this month. I hope they inspire you!

Acorn squash stuffed with corn pudding from 101cookbooks.com. I added a lone pablano pepper I found hanging in my garden. It made the pudding a tiny bit spicy and gave it a Southwest taste.

Warm butternut squash and chickpea salad from Smitten Kitchen is a great salad. It is even better the next day for lunch! (As teachers, we are constantly looking for lunch ideas.)

Baked Ziti from Mark Bittman. I added tons of sauted veggies; onions, kale, mushrooms, and the last few basil leaves from my garden. Pure comfort!

Mary over at One Perfect Bite always has wonderful recipes, too many to list here. So far everything I have cooked from her site has been wonderful! I love how she samples from all different cuisines.

Your turn! Share some of your favorite online recipes. Any great foodie blogs you love to read?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the recipes. Unfortunately, I do not cook. I love food, but husband is the one who does the cooking. So I find recipes for him to try. Hee hee!

    ReplyDelete