Friday, May 1, 2009

Happy May Day!


I can't believe the month of May is upon us! I have begun counting down to summer vacation and travel plans. I have also been pretty under the weather and have not been cooking too much. (Don't worry, I am 99% sure it isn't Swine Flu!)

When I am feeling ill, the only thing I really want to eat is ramen with broccoli, lime juice, and sambal sauce. Or a can of Cambell's chicken and stars. :)

Thankfully I am rarely sick - because I am sure a diet of these processed, salty (MSG ladened!) foods isn't doing much for my health. I will be back on cooking soon! I promise.

What do you like to eat when feeling ill?

1 comment:

  1. Those foods won't hurt you every once in a while. The last time I read information regarding sodium, the consensus was salt is alright for all but the hypertensive. Concentrate on getting better.

    ReplyDelete