Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 18: The Fit

Honda Fit
It may seem silly to be thankful for a car, but 4 years ago I bought a newish, used Honda Fit.

It is a wonderful car. It is surpringly powerful. The Fit is small so it is easy to manuever and gets good gas milage. But it is also really, really roomy. The first week I had it I took it to the Oregon Coast, filled with 5 women and all of our stuff. It zipped over the hills with no trouble at all. Justin and I have also (pre-baby) filled it with our bikes, a week of camping stuff, the dog crate, pug and US and headed out to Eastern Oregon.

If you are looking for a relable car, I would highly recommend the Honda Fit. I am especially thankful for my car now that I have a baby. I know my baby is safe when we are driving without having to drive a huge SUV because of all of the safety features and airbags.

Okay, enough gushing about the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment