Last night's dinner was inspired in part by some old Julia Child videos (did you know you can stream them from OPB.org??) and in part by a friend mentioning her delicious dinner. Presented in picture form, because it is THAT easy. :) Feel free to substitute any veggie or meat you have in your fridge.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees
2. Heavily butter a muffin tin. Seriously, don't be shy. This will help them pop out beautifully later. Add a slice of par-cooked potato in the bottom. I microwaved a purple potato for 4 minutes. Sliced and dropped into the muffin tin.
3. Add cooked greens of your choice. I have kale coming out my ears, so I used that. Cooked with some oven roasted tomatoes, garlic and salt.
4. Crack an egg over each muffin pocket.
5. Grate a bit of parmesan cheese over it.
6. Bake about 15 minutes. I like my yolk to be runny. If you want it solid, cook longer.
7. Pop them out, serve with great wine, bread, butter and some lovely, chunky sea salt. Dinner in 20 minutes.